The EPAX X133 is equipped with a 13.3-inch 4K monochrome LCD screen, allowing for much faster print times. The light source is a special paraLED array for even light distribution across the build area.
- Build Volume: 293mm (L) 165mm (W) 400mm (H)
- Screen Size: 13.3" diagonal
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Pixel precision: about 85um (to be verified)
Mono Screen Advantages:
- 4K resolution at 13.3 inch size, allowing for more detail and accuracy
- Monochrome screens lasts much much longer than color screens. With proper use, these screens can last several thousand hours.
- Monochrome screens allow for very short layer exposure times (about 1/4 of the time needed for color screens) for faster print times