- 4K MONO (5.5 inch) LCD masking screen. 2160*3840 (4K) HD masking LCD allows for amazing print detail and much faster printing speed. It typically only needs 2.5 to 3 seconds for normal exposure time, compared to color screen which needs 8 to 10 seconds. Pixel size is 31.5 microns.
- The mono screen can last several thousands hours of normal use.
- Parallel Matrix UV light source -- This is the most advanced light source, providing more print detail for dental and jewelry applications where finer details are beneficial as well as a more even distribution of the light across the entire build area.
- 3.5-inch Color TFT Touchscreen.
- Excellent Z-axis stability.
- Pre-installed nFEP film to allow easier detachment during printing (you can still use standard FEP films with this printer if you prefer).
- Sanded build platform surface made of soft aluminum for better adhesion and easier print removal.
- Anti-Aliasing supported and enabled in installed firmware.
- Wide selection of supported resins - you can use any 405nm wavelength 3D printing resins.
- 115mm (L) *65mm (W) *155mm (H) build volume
- Ethernet port installed for network printing.
Each printer purchase includes:
- 1x spare Non-FEP film, 0.125mm thick
- 1x USB stick. No files on the USB stick. For the latest user manual please check the support tab above.
1x power adapter
1x plastic scraper tool
- 1x metal scraper tool
- 1x allen wrench
- 2x resin filters
ADVANTAGES OVER SIMILAR PRINTERS
- 5.5" 4K Mono Screen - This screen has a resolution of 2160*3840 (4K) and a pixel size of 31.5um making it the best precision and lowest pixel size currently available to LCD resin printing.
The screen has a 115mm x 65mm on XY printing area.
- Mono screen lasts much longer than color screen and only needs 2-3 seconds of exposure time for each layer.
- Parallel Matrix UV Light Source - This UV light provides more accuracy and allows for the capturing of finer details.
- Non-FEP Film for Resin Vat - Our nFEP film has a lower release force than standard FEP films, decreasing your likelihood of print failures caused by layers not releasing from the film.
- Ultra-Precise Fixed Build Platform - EPAX uses a stable 4-point mount. Your build plate is leveled at the factory.
- Better Chassis Design - Our printers have all-steel chassis with minimal windows for durability and minimal UV light contamination.
- Precise Z Homing - All printers are individually calibrated and leveled at the factory so you can begin printing out of the box.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - When we say great customer service we mean it. Responses to your e-mail inquiries that occur during our normal business hours will be sent on the same day - typically within hours. Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 priority.