The X133 is NOT suitable as your first resin printer. You must be an experienced resin printer user before using a larger resin printer. Due to the higher cost of parts and larger amounts of resins used, it is best to avoid experimental printing with this machine. Only print with what is known and use tested settings/resins.
The EPAX X133 is equipped with a 13.3-inch 4K monochrome LCD screen, allowing for much faster print times. The light source is a special paraLED array for even light distribution across the build area.
- Build Volume: 293mm (L) 165mm (W) 400mm (H)
- Screen Size: 13.3" diagonal
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Pixel precision: about 85um (to be verified)
Mono Screen Advantages:
- 4K resolution at 13.3 inch size, allowing for more detail and accuracy
- Monochrome screens lasts much much longer than color screens. With proper use, these screens can last several thousand hours.
- Monochrome screens allow for very short layer exposure times (about 1/4 of the time needed for color screens) for faster print times
Package Size/Weight: 100 lbs
Warning: It is recommended to install/move by 2 people due to its weight.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - When we say great customer service we mean it. Responses to your e-mail inquiries should be sent within hours. Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 priority.