- Parallel Matrix UV light source -- This is the most advanced light source, providing more print detail for dental and jewelry applications where finer details are beneficial as well as a more even distribution of the light across the entire build area.
- Light source closer to LCD screen - requiring less energy for printing and extending the life of your LCD screen.
- 3.5-inch Color TFT Touchscreen.
- 2K MONO (6 inch) LCD masking screen. 1620*2560 (2k) HD masking LCD allows for great print detail and much faster printing speed. It typically only needs 2 seconds for normal exposure time, compared to color screen which needs 8 seconds.
- The mono screen uses SX04 interface to mainboard. It can last several thousands hours of normal use.
- Improved Z-axis stability.
- Pre-installed nFEP film to allow easier detachment during printing (you can still use standard FEP films with this printer if you prefer).
- Sanded build platform surface made of soft aluminum for better adhesion and easier print removal.
- Anti-Aliasing supported and enabled in installed firmware.
- Wide selection of supported resins - you can use any 405nm wavelength 3D printing resins.
- 128mm (L) *81mm (W) *155mm (H) build volume.
- Built on our successful X1 frame, with a slightly larger mid plate in order to fit 6" screen.
- Orange Window with External Ethernet port installed.
Each printer purchase includes:
- 1x spare Non-FEP film, 0.125mm thick
- 1x USB stick loaded with manual PDF file, a sample print file and a ChiTuBox config file
1x power adapter
1x plastic scraper tool
- 1x metal scraper tool
- 1x allen wrench
- 2x resin filters
ADVANTAGES OVER SIMILAR PRINTERS
- 6" 2K Mono Screen - The screen gives 128mm x 81mm on XY printing area. Mono screen lasts much longer than color screen and only needs 2 seconds on normal exposure time, as compared to color screen which needs about 8 seconds normal exposure time.
- Parallel Matrix UV Light Source - This UV light provides more accuracy and allows for the capturing of finer details, as well as extends the life of your LCD masking screen.
- No Z-Wobble - This printer has an upgraded Z-axis carriage rail. It uses a double steel rod reinforced carriage and steel bearings. No calibration is required.
- Non-FEP Film for Resin Vat - Our nFEP film has a lower release force than standard FEP films, decreasing your likelihood of print failures caused by layers not releasing from the film.
- Ultra-Precise Fixed Build Platform - EPAX uses a stable 4-point mount. Your build plate is leveled at the factory and very rarely requires re-leveling.
- Better Chassis Design - Our printers have all-steel chassis with minimal windows for durability and minimal UV light contamination.
- Precise Z Homing - All printers are individually calibrated and leveled at the factory so you can begin printing out of the box.
- Better Door Hinge Design - The top door hinge allows you to position your printer against walls.
Model Name: X1K. X1 means it uses X1 frame. K is from CMYK and means mono(black/white). This is the first mono screen equipped X1 printer. The difference between this model and our latest X1-N-DJ model is that this model uses a slightly bigger mid plate in order to install 6" mono screen. Other components are pretty much same.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - When we say great customer service we mean it. Responses to your e-mail inquiries that occur during our normal business hours will be sent on the same day - typically within hours. Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 priority.